Part Time Staff Accountant
Why KGH Autism Services?
KGH Autism Services is a behavioral healthcare company providing clinical services to children with autism and related disorders. Founded in 2001, KGH currently provides applied behavior analysis, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, and mental health services to Chicago's North Shore and Madison, Wisconsin communities. We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced–based treatment centers for our clients and their families.
What Will You Do at KGH?
Our part time Staff Accountant will work approximately 25 hours per week and will be responsible for journal entry preparation, monthly and annual closing procedures, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations and general ledger reconciliations. This position will also assist in financial reporting and analysis as appropriate. The Staff Accountant reports to the Director of Finance.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations in accordance with the monthly and annual close schedule
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and general ledger reconciliations according to established close schedules
- Coordinate the credit card processing functions including recording of transactions, acquiring receipts from cardholders, and monthly reconciliations
- Participate in the payroll process by ensuring accurate completion of timecards and time off requests, as well as acting as a resource for staff when system issues are encountered
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs and improve processes
- Ad–hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
KGH is accepting applications for a part time Staff Accountant at our Deerfield, Illinois location.
What Does KGH Need from You?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of one to three years of experience working in an accounting or finance related position
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with related Microsoft Office applications
- Detailed knowledge of Intuit Quick Books and UltiPro a plus