The Financial Controller will lead all aspects of the finance function and play an integral role as part of the wider UK Team. As the Financial Controller you will oversee finance activities at the Company's UK sites.
My client is a leading global business in the manufacturing sector with a great reputation. Due to movement in the team they are looking to recruit for a finical controller to join their team in Great Yarmouth.
Key responsibilities in the Financial Controller role include:
- Manage monthly, quarterly, annual financial reporting, including the submissions for Group consolidated reports, focusing on accuracy.
- Seek to continually improve financial processes and systems - Identify actions and define procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, guarantee the reliability of the accountancy data, track the company's financial status and performance to identify guidelines and areas for potential improvement
- Preparation of annual budget and periodic forecasts; support with analytical analysis the review and the approval process
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the budget and forecasts.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement on cash generation
- Prepare presentations and financial reports for the Board of Directors, Leadership Team, and other stakeholders
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the management to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making.
- Develop performance analyses: prepare KPI's, track key performance measures for the different divisions and product groups and implement indicators improvements;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators highlighting historical trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Provide support to external auditors, and supervision of the year-end audit process
- Manage and development of the finance team
For this Financial Controller role in Great Yarmouth we are looking for a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who can work with non-finance and senior stakeholders within the business, providing decision support and analysis. Experience in a all round, hands on Financial Controller & Manufacturing experience would be highly advantageous also
£65,000 - £75,000 + benefits