Newly Qual generation
Exciting opportunities for newly qualified accountants to become a financial controller.
I am working with multiple organisations who are looking for newly qualified accountants to become financial controllers across London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone straight out of practice to gain broad exposure, and to start managing a finance function.
As a financial controller, you would be responsible for:
- Leading and producing the annual statutory accounts
- Managing the audit process and being the lead contact with the auditors and resolving any issues they raise
- Responsibility of the day to day financial operations, managing the team to ensure processes are being carried out fully and effectively to ensure strong financial control
- Managing our tax affairs
- To provide a bespoke Business Partnering service to departments such as IT and Property, influencing budget holders as necessary to ensure that their finances are in line with organisational targets.
You must be a newly qualified accountant straight from practice, who is ACA qualified. You will ideally have experience of auditing not for profit and public sector organisations. You will have excellent communication and IT skills.
- Salaries around £50,000
- Excellent pension and holiday scheme