Interim Financial Controller
- Financial Controller working in the Not for Profit sector.
- Work for a leading Not for Profit that makes a difference to communities UK wide.
I have been engaged by a leading UK Not for Profit, located in the heart of London. This organisation have hundreds of programmes running up and down the country and make a difference to thousands every year. They have been shaping UK policy for half a century and continue to lead by example in the sector.
- Ensure all aspects of day to day operations of the Finance function are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to provide a high standard of financial information to senior management, and ensure the timeliness of recording and reporting transactions.
- Identify risks and ensure robust controls and processes are in place and adhered to.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be a commercially minded individual who has a proven track record of improving service delivery in a finance function.
- Previous experience of charity accounting and reporting is preferable
- Experience of managing the preparation of management accounts for an organisation with a turnover of larger than £5 million.
- Must have supervising experience and managing audit and risk.
- Must be an analytical thinker.
£275-£375 depending on experience.