Experienced Business Controller
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- Prepare and process detailed financial analysis for each of our Clients and report on Project and Business Line performance;
- Interact frequently with senior level internal and external stakeholders and Firm leadership to present various analysis, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice;
- Track, control and report on expenditures;
- Perform Client billing and receivable collection activities;
- Assist in month-end and year-end financial closing;
- Assist in annual forecast and budget process and related analysis & reporting;
- Assist in the development and implementation of standards and processes for project management, quality management and risk management (internal controls);
- Prepare and facilitate Firm training sessions on a variety of topics and methodologies;
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities.
- 3-6 years of experience in financial controlling;
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Affinity with digital opportunities in finance/controlling;
- Committed to detailed financial reporting and problem-solving ability;
- Able to work autonomously in a collaborative way, oa with shared services teams;
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (strong Excel skills) and SAP;
- Positive, can-do mindset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.