In this key role within the Finance team you will be responsible for all aspects of financial processing, analysis and reporting; systems; and compliance/control for the Resort in line with all statutory accounting and guidelines.
A well known and FTSE listed business in Surrey. Our client is looking for a commercial Finance Controller who is happy to lead from the front and be responsible for all elements of finance.
You will provide ongoing support to the business, partnering with key stakeholders, such as Departmental Heads and the Senior Leadership Team, to drive achievement company wide budgets, highlight risks & opportunities and identify solutions to challenges. You will support the Finance Director on building capital development plans, long term financial strategy for the business, and investment appraisals for individual capital projects, all whilst leading and motivating the core Finance team.
- Strong analytical focus, highly numerate and high attention to detail
- A Chartered or Certified accountancy qualification with strong technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent PC skills, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with the business at all levels
- Capability to influence Senior members of the business
- Exceptional accounting acumen and comprehensive legislative and commercial business awareness
- Abilitly to lead, motivate and inspire a diverse team
Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
Excel - advanced
Proven track record of commercial results
Previous management experience
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus