Financial Controller (Costs) # 123343
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The Swiss Universal Bank division offers comprehensive advice and a broad range of financial solutions to private, corporate and institutional clients primarily domiciled in Switzerland.
In SUB Finance Services Wrocław we are a part of international financial controlling team providing strategic leadership across the Division in the development of the financial policy and execution of core financial processes.
Currently we are looking for proactive, motivated and well organized candidates with solid technical profile to apply for a position of Financial Controller with focus on Divisional costs. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting on Division’s costs with special focus on intra- and cross-divisional cost transfers
- Understanding main drivers and providing transparency on transferred (allocated) costs
- Support for ongoing projects related to cost savings, increasing cost transparency, etc.
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with multiple units within Division (other Finance teams, cost providers) and CS Group
- Any other ad-hoc queries and analyses related to Divisional cost base
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- At least 3 years of experience within banking, finance or accounting
- You have a university degree in finance, economics or mathematics (as primary or secondary field of studies)
- You possess Solid MS Office skills (especially practical Excel knowledge, VBA would be an asset)
- Analytical skills and holistic thinking, flair for data and figures
- You are a service oriented and reliable personality committed to develop
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written)
- You have very good communication skills including ability to efficiently lead business meetings and calls
- You have an ability and eagerness to take leadership of complex tasks or processes requiring coordination of several individuals or functions
- You are highly motivated for professional development
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.