Up to £23,000 (plus bonus)
Robert Half are working with a Supply business in Central Bristol who are seeking self-motivated and hard-working Credit Controller to join their fast-paced team. This opportunity is perfect for results driven individuals who are looking to develop their skillset and develop. My client is on the upward curve, therefore is seeking talented and personable individuals to add to their success.
The Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Manager, working closely alongside senior colleagues and customers. The main responsibility of the role is to ensure the timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors by planning and collecting aged debt, invoices and accounts paid in full.
Duties include but are not exhaustive to:
- Ensure debt is collected in line with monthly set targets
- Take card payments over the telephone
- Month end cash forecasting
- Review and act upon outstanding balances and queries
- Manage returned invoices sent by email and update our systems with the correct contact details
- To liaise with the Team Leaders and senior staff in regards to debt updates
- Confident level of credit control knowledge and/or cash collections knowledge and experience
- Proven debt collection experience
- Experience of liaising with external and internal members of staff at various levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a flair for building relationships
- Good organisational awareness and operational excellence
- Demonstrable experience in managing/reconciling account disputes, conflicts with successful results
- Demonstrating instructions and procedures
- Motivated, a self starter, enthusiastic, can handle pressure and setbacks
Training and benefits:
- Generous annual leave and wider benefits package
- Bonus scheme up to 10% each month
- Study support if wanted
- Flexi time, overtime and flexible hours
- Opportunity and encouragement to progress within credit control and/or within the wider finance function
- The opportunity to work with other like-minded individuals
Please don't delay in applying because the submission deadline is the end of next week as interviews will be held ASAP. Please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400 for further information and/or send an email expressing your interest.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Credit Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.