SAP Business Analyst
Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you excited to leverage cutting edge technology to solve big business problems? If your response to those questions is yes , we would love for you to join us! At OrangePeople we consult for some of the most prestigious brands in the world. But more importantly, our consultants have a voice in the vision and future of the company. At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It s right there in our name.
- Gather User Story requirements.
- Produce Functional Specifications.
- Document current state inputs, outputs, processes and data, future state process vision templates, user stories, requirements, key design decisions (KDDs), and change impacts.
- Work with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand business processes and identify fit/gaps.
- Design solutions for identified gaps with SAP functionality.
- Identify key integration points and collaborate with ERP work streams.
- Perform data analysis and map legacy data to SAP requirements.
- Simplify the integration of legacy systems into SAP.
- Identify and deliver out of the box SAP functions.
- Develop training materials, process maps, process recordings, Troubleshooting Guides and other User Guides.
- Perform Functional Testing, including script writing and test script execution.
- Facilitate business users in Functional Testing as well as User Acceptance Testing.
- Support business through User Acceptance Testing and post launch Hyper Care activities.
- Develop materials for Micro–Sprint Workshops.
- Perform cut over validation and deployment activities.
- Self–starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Good analytical skills.
- Effective communication (written and oral).
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance to change.
- Understanding of business blue prints and system design (SAP Legacy Integrations, etc.).
- Understanding of RICEFW objects and configurations.
- Manufacturing or Automotive background required.
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP Functional Knowledge:
- Warehouse Management (IM & EWM).
- Experience in Inbound and Outbound Warehouse Operations such as Receiving, Stocking, Picking, Goods Issue etc.
- Good business process knowledge related to Physical Inventory, RF devices, Printers, etc.
- Goods knowledge on Batch Management, Advance Shipping Notice, Labels, Goods Receipt, etc.
- Proficient in Warehouse structure, Fixed Bin strategy, Transfers, Picking and Put–away strategies
- Ability to understand Scrapping, Obsolescence processes.
- Ability to work on modern day RF devices, work with site support team to troubleshoot printer, RF device issues.
- Integration with Maximo
- Ability to understand integration between SAP and Maximo.
- Coordinate and work closely with development, Middleware and Maximo team to troubleshoot interface issues.
- Good process knowledge on integration areas such as Reservation, goods issue, goods receipt and inventory balances.
- SAP Inventory Management SAP ECC/SAP S4 HANA 1610,1709 etc.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP ECC/S4 HANA 1610, 1709 etc.)
- SAP Fiori Apps
- SAP IDOC, XML messages
- Integration with other modules such as SAP Materials Management, Master Data Governance etc.