BUSINESS ANALYST (TEMPORARY) - WAKEBROOK ADMINISTRATION- RALEIGH
Temp Business Analyst
Hours: Monday–Friday, 20–40 hours/wk
Participates in the planning and establishment of budgets, performance improvement goals, and objectives. Develops, presents, and implements fiscal strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
1. Designs, develops or modifies and implements accounting/business systems for the Wakebrook campus budgetary needs. Performs unit, systems, and parallel tests of new or redesigned systems and processes, keeping records up to date.
2. Monitors and analyzes revenue and actual expenditure trends in relation to budget. Recommends and implements changes to plans as appropriate to management on a monthly and annual basis.
3. Accounts for campus food and beverage, and other expenditures accruing on a monthly basis.
5. Participates in performance improvement initiatives for the Wakebrook campus and reports and presents data regularly.
6. Prepares and maintains accurate accounting records to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory agencies as well as GAAP, GASB, and FASB.
7. Prepares financial analyses for departmental and institutional annual fiscal planning.
8. Stays abreast of and manages campus contracts with transparency to all stakeholders.
9. Presents certain data when requested in a variety of meeting settings.
10. Provides ad hoc reporting and information, to quickly and accurately meet leadership deadlines.
11. Leads performance improvement and data troubleshooting projects for the Psychiatry service line.
12. All other duties as assigned.
Advanced Excel and extrapolation of data for presentationsas well as executing presentations required. A successful candidate willpossess strong: attention to detail, communication, organization, and timemanagement skills in a deadline driven environment. Master's degree preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Public Administration or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).If a Bachelor's degree: Two (2) years of experience in professional accounting, management of an operational unit, business analysis or financial analysis. If an Associate's degree: Six (6) years of experience in professional accounting, management of an operational unit, business analysis or financial analysis. If a High School diploma or GED: Ten (10) years of experience in professional accounting, management of an operational unit, business analysis or financial analysis.