Sr. Business Analyst - BHJOB2052_16068
Sr. Business Analyst
Excellent opportunity to launch your career with a leader in their industry! We seek a high–achieving, senior analyst to join our creative and dynamic organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work on multiple projects centered around Ecommerce, learn SQL, and join an organization that promotes talent within!
You will join a team of 14 working on ad–hoc projects for internal users, suppliers, and external customers. Projects will be focused on data governance, specifically on product item classification and product attributes. The goal will be to optimize e–commerce displays and online content specifications. This role will entail a mix of research, analysis, project execution, and strategy. You will need to draw conclusions from the analysis of these data sets to improve the presentation and usability of the online environment. Prior experience leading projects that involve large data sets is highly desired.
Gain exposure to the digital, e–commerce world by joining this upbeat, collaborative group!
This is a direct hire role in the Vinings area. Enjoy a business casual dress code, dynamic, and high–energy team members, and the ability to learn and execute business skills from one of the Leading E–Commerce giants! We also offer work from home once ramped up.
- 3 years of professional experience in a Business Analyst or Consulting role
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, graphs, formulas, exporting, VLOOKUPS)
- Experiencing drawing conclusions from analyzing large sets of data
- Experience interacting between IT and Business
- Experience gathering requirements
- Strong organizational, analytics, and customer service skills
- Solution oriented and professional attitude and approach to work
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross–functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. / Sponsorships are not available Contact:– provided by Dice