Robert Half is currently working with a an exciting new role within a growing Mining business based in Central London to find a new Financial Analyst on an interim contract at a daily rate of £350-450 per day.
- As interim Financial Analyst, you'll join a market-leading business, and partner with Senior leadership.
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end management accounts
- Performance reporting and analysis preparation of group budget and 5 year plan
- Preparation of budget and forecast presentations
- Ad hoc analysis, project work or research as required for example for Investor relations, as support for quarter end results to market or as part of change management or system developments
- You'll have a highly analytical mind, a willingness to learn, and a commercial mindset.
- You'll likely be fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA).
- Previous experience in a contract or as an interim would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced financial analyst with particular exposure to producing integrated P&L, BS and CF models.
The new interim Financial Analyst will join a business with an impressive growth rate, and you will gain exposure to some of the highest-calibre commercial finance professionals operating within the industry at the moment.
They are at the forefront of the metals Mining space. They have a great work-life balance, and an inclusive company culture.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £350-450 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Oxford Circus.
They have wonderful open plan offices, a strong sociable team. They reward success and offer a nurturing environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.