A great permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Manager role based in central Stockport.
Working for a well established, friendly and steadily growing company. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Director.
The duties include:
- Manage cashflow and forecasting cash for the group
- VAT returns
- Preparing monthly management accountants
- Monthly payroll
- Supervising two members of staff
- Oversee purchase ledger
- Reports for directors
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have ex[erience supervising staff - Essential
- Be able to run a simple payroll - Essential
- Have an excellent attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £25,000 to £28,000 per annum + Parking + Pension