Finance Reporting Manager
- This Finance Reporting Manager has a great opportunity within a FTSE 100 business to add value, and change processes
A great 18 month fixed term opportunity, looking after 2 direct reports (18 indirectly)
My client is a huge player within the industry and commerce area, leaders in their market, and an excellent company culture to accompany the role.
The successful Finance Reporting Manager based in Acton will be responsible for:
Previous system implementation project management, Communication skills that will ensure concise, precise and transparent updates to all stakeholders.
- Strong reporting background and technically strong
Track record in interacting with a range of business sizes and complexity, to ensure planning, delivery and confirmation of successful outcomes.
Ability to influence stakeholders, working alongside CFO and FD
The Successful Finance Reporting Manager will be:
- Fully qualified
- Able to prepare statutory accounts
- Able to prepare management accounts
- Identify opportunities for process and reporting improvement
- Able to manage, prior management experience is needed
- Conducting Monthly One to One's/Quarterly reviews- Escalating any issues or concerns to Head of accounting and Reporting
A competitive salary between £55,000 and £65,000
Interviews over the next 2 weeks