To perform general accounting work covering sales, costs of sales and expenses. To compare actual expenses
1. Perform month–end account reconciliations and analysis
2. Analyze and prepare monthly journal entries
3. Assists accounting team in preparing monthly journal entries and analysis as needed
4. Analyze and compare monthly P&L actuals to standard budget
5. Analyze and costs manufacturing work orders following company's costing system.
6. Analyze variances from cost estimates. Prepares report for managers and recommends changes in estimating process as indicated.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration with advanced training in accounting.
2. Three to five years of related accounting experience.
3. Good analytical and organizational skills.
4. Good knowledge of Excel and computerized accounting.