Jumpstart your career with an exciting opportunity. A permanent, fulltime position has become available for an Intermediate Accountant to join the team in a leading accounting firm. Based in the city CBD, the accountants' main duties will be responsible for all necessary preparation for transactional processing, assisting with financial reporting and ad-hoc tasks. The right person will be motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high quality work. Ideally you will come from a similar background, have strong client engagement skills and looking to progress your career.
The core responsibilities for the Intermediate Accountant include:
- Engaging and liaising with clients
- Transactional processing/bookkeeping for high net worth businesses
- Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting and annual statutory financial reporting.
- Assisting with month end tasks
- Ad-hoc financial support and requests.
The right person for the role will:
- Have minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Have ability to work in a collaborative team
- Have a commercial and business mindset
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Have an eagerness to learn, develop and progress their accounting skills.
What does this mean for you?
- Full time permanent role
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Broad accounting duties
Candidates with a short notice period are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in the role please apply by sending through your CV. For any additional questions please contact Chris Nguyen in Hudson's Sydney office at email@example.com.
Due to high demand, unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.