We are working with a well respected firm who is looking to add on a Senior Accountant to their existing team. The Senior Accountant will be need to be able to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills.
- Prepares monthly general and standard journal entries, income and balance sheet statements, account reconciliations, cost reports and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting financial transactions.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly fiscal reports to reflect financial status of assigned business entities and/or programs.
- Performs monthly reconciliation of bank statements and general ledger accounts. Makes corrections in general ledger where necessary.
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- May prepare annual financial reports for audits and tax returns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field, required.
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Experience with SAP, MS Dynamics, MS Navison, or Oracle (preferred)