A fantastic organisation in Haywards Heath are looking to add a Payroll Executive to their team to assist with UK and international payroll. Any candidate looking to apply has to have had experience in overseeing a whole payroll process from start to finish.
The client is a well established, well respected charity based in Haywards Heath and commit to work all over the world.
The organisation has a great ethos, which runs through the office resulting in a excellent work environment.
The key responsibilities include:
- Deliver end-to-end payroll service
- Ensure accuracy in payroll calculations.
- Reconcile payroll and all associated payments
- Create monthly pension contribution schedule, including amendments to
contributions and submit for payment
- Ensure correct processing and update of employee tax codes, preparing and
reporting P11D, P60, P45
- Review all related payroll processes and procedures to ensure they are current,
compliant and accurate.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and statutory regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Practical in-depth knowledge and experience of payroll processing through
"Managed" and "Self Service" payroll systems. (essential)
- Demonstrable planning and prioritising skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and delivering to
- Knowledge of payroll systems, including improving databases, experience of building
reports and extracting information
Perks for the successful candidate.
- An opportunity within an exciting organisation.
- A great benefit scheme with potential for flexible working opportunities.
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Inclusive working environment