Accounts Payable Staff Accountant
Applicants must be local or within 50 miles of Bloomington/Normal, IL area to be considered.
Keplr Vision offers a comprehensive operational and support platform for optometric practices to grow and thrive. Through partnership and acquisition, Keplr works collaboratively with the Doctor to thoughtfully determine what operations should be maintained locally, and what might be improved upon to everyone's benefit through the resources of our group. Today, Keplr operates 87 optometry practices in 19 states.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our finance team. The primary function of this position is to process daily accounts payable statements/reports; receive and verify invoices and input invoices into the Accounting system for payment. A/P will also maintain records by scanning receipts and debits/credits and perform other duties as assigned.
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations including but not limited to Vendor and Credit Card Statement Reviews
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Administrative duties as required
- Cross Training with other Accounting Departments
- Assist with audits as necessary
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma.
- At least 1 year experience with accounts payable or general accounting Required
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
Job Type: Full–time –– Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm