Financial Controller – To be based in Bangkok Thailand
- Responsible on the preparation/review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management and financial report for top management review purpose.
- Responsible for timely and accuracy preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Group consolidated management account and perform financial analysis for reporting to the top management.
- Responsible for cash flow monitoring and forecasts cash flow projections.
- Actively participate and provide business analysis and recommendations in management reviews for business improvements.
- Review, improve and ensure proper implementation of financial processes, policies and procedures.
- Perform tax planning and ensure its compliance and optimize financial result through effective tax planning.
- Plan, organize, oversee and coordinate with tax agents to ensure timely filing of all tax returns.
- Ensure all external and internal audits are conducted effectively and efficiently with pre/post actions.
- Ensure accuracy in compliance with applicable Financial Reporting Standards, company policies and related statutory/tax requirements.
- Liaising with bankers, lawyers, tax agent, company secretary and other parties to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Assist and support the training and development of team members to enhance their skills and knowledge, and manage the team performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidate ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MIA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years of experience in senior roles in Big Four Accounting Firm.
- Good knowledge of IFRS accounting standards will definitely prerequisite to be considered for this role.
- Prior experience in Consolidation Reporting will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge in computerized accounting software such as SAP will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and reporting skills.
- Candidate must be willing to be based in THAILAND (Living accommodation will be provided in Thailand).