Robert Half is working with a chartered accountancy practice firm based in Leeds city centre who is now looking for a payroll administrator to join their team.
Our client is a large independent boutique accountancy practice with a fast-growing branch seeking ambitious, enthusiastic and hard-working payroll clerks to join their small busy team.
The job role will include admin tasks at the beginning of the month when they are not as busy in payroll but then full end to end payroll.
- Processing multiple client payrolls
- Dealing with SMP, SSP, and SPP
- Preparing P11Ds
- Dealing with HMRC on the client's behalf
- Working with clients in order to meet auto-enrolment pension deadlines
- Minimum 1 years' experience in payroll
- Must be able to confidently and independently use Sage 50 payroll
- Attention to detail
What's on offer:
- Salary (negotiable) - The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
- Full time, 5 days per week 37.5 hours per week. Start and finishing to be 9am to 5.30 pm with 1-hour lunch. Starting and finishing times can be discussed and changed if necessary
- Additional benefit percentage of 1% to start (increases based on length of service and performance) - can choose salary, employer pension, health insurance, life insurance
- Holidays - 20 plus bank holidays
- Willing to pay for CIPP qualification
If the role sounds of interest, please send your CV over to us. However if this role doesn't sound like the right one for you, but you are looking for a change or potentially open to 1st time move to industry please still let us know as the market is very busy at the moment and it is likely that we will have a role that could be more appealing to you for further details please contact our Head of Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Kinga Pridka 0113 242 8978.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.