My client are currently sourcing for a Systems Accountant to work for this growing business based in Romford, the post holder will help streamline the core accounting and finance processes and have experience in setting up these processes.
The client are an award winning organisation within Travel and Tourism and are going through rapid growth. They are seeking a Systems Accountant with experience in the post to come in and implement processes within core finance and streamline existing processes.
- Review the current Finance system and processes.
- Identify and then implement a business management solution that will automate manual activities, eliminate duplication of effort and shorten the time to achieve an accurate financial close.
- Drive the automation of data capture, analysis and reporting; ensuring data integrity.
- Ensure that strong finance controls are built into the future system and processes
- Plan and execute UAT for finance aspects of the system
- Support the key finance team members on the project during design, testing and post-go-live
- Manage the cut-over of finance data
- Develop improved reporting from financial systems
- Support the finance team with training and advice on how to make the best use of finance systems
The successful candidate will be available to start work at short notice, be proficient across core finance and have experience in the Systems Accountant role in previous positions.
On offer to the candidate is a competitive salary £35-£45k, an immediate start and the chance to work for an award-winning organisation and be a part of an excellent period of change for them.