Senior Staff Accountant
Primary Objective of Position:
The Staff Accountant will be in the accounting and finance department reporting directly to the CFO. The objective of the Staff Accountant is to aid with general accounting functions.
- Perform accounting data entry
- Track and code transactions
- Enter vendor bills
- Track credit card usage by user
- Support with CFO with timely payment of vendor bills
- Support payroll
- Assist with month end close out procedures
- Assist in day–to–day accounting and finance functions
- Assist in implementations of new internal controls and maintain existing policies
- And other duties as needed
Experience and Educations Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- 3 – 5 years' experience in similar role
- Must be PC proficient with advanced excel skills and thrive in a fast–paced setting
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
- Finance background preferred
Other qualifications to be considered:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with string decision making capability.
- Independently motivated.
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel. The employee is required to communicate by speaking, the employee is required to listen to the needs of co–workers and/or customers and have the ability to write and communicate information to other co–workers. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full–Time
Wage: $40k – 50k Salary
Hours: 9:00am–5:30pm, Monday–Friday
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case–by–case basis.
Tailor Made Compounding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.