Vice President (Internal Audit)
Vice President of Internal Audit Department
- Prepare and complete the annual audit schedule for singapore branch
- Prepare, review, refine and oversee audit programs & audit procedures
- Manage audits activities in accordance with the Internal Audit Policy
- Provide audit reports on the review results
- Attend Committee meetings on behalf of audit department
- Perform review of new product proposals, ensure significant risks and required internal controls are adequately highlighted to the Internal Audit Division for information and the Branch management for consideration
- Be a keyperson for audit related matters to liaise with MAS, external auditors and authoritiesin HQ.
- Provide advice to management on risk-related issues, including systems, controls and new products
- Attend internal and/or external training and professional development courses.
- Minimum 10 year experience in an auditing capacity, preferably 5 years or more within the international banking environment
- Good knowledge of relevant banking laws, MAS regulations and comprehension of relevant aspects of international banking industry, i.e.familiarity in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Market and Credit Risk Management, Accounting, Regulatory Compliance, Information Technology, Information Security, and all Operations supporting the business activities
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills and a team player
- IT auditing skills / knowledge and IT professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Proficient PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes