Senior Tax Adviser
Crowleys DFK is a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based in Cork and Dublin. Due to exciting and continued growth we are looking for a Senior Tax Adviser to join our Tax Department in our Lapps Quay, Cork City office.
Providing opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive is a cornerstone of our core values. If you want to continue to grow and be challenged as you develop your career, then scroll down to see what Crowleys DFK can offer you.
Working closely with Partners and Management, you can expect your duties to include:
- Responsibility for a diverse portfolio of income and corporate tax clients
- Responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues in a timely efficient manner
- Researching tax technical issues
- Liaising with Revenue on our client’s behalf to seek rulings on certain tax positions
- Working closely with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
- Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work
- Liaising with other departments to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed and to identify opportunities to provide to existing clients
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Practice environment with VAT expertise being a distinct advantage
- An AITI or equivalent qualification
- Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge across all tax heads
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A good level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Office and tax software
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good initiative
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- Birthday leave is offered to all of our employees.
Please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!