Costing - Pertains to all activities relating to products costing, and providing support to the Plant Management team in managing the Plant inventories and capex.
- To provide the performance on a detailed monthly variance analysis (COGS + all variances).
- To monitor the monthly inventories trend evolution, and support the local Plant management team in identifying issues and executing the actions plans identified / agreed so as to optimize or reduce the plant inventories holding.
- To review and set the annual standard costs and to ensure compliance with the Standard Rules & Guidelines on standard costing.
2. Business Support
Local Plant Controllers to be the “single point of contact” for the Plant management team in providing the necessary business support required in all aspects of supply chain related activities such as management of expenses, investments/ divestments, working capital optimization, cost savings and productivity improvements and other local initiatives and strategies.
3. Financial Accounting
Pertains to the support rendered to the F&A community in relation to the monthly period-end closing activities and audit preparation. Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
• At least 1-year experience as Accounting Manager or Supervisor in a manufacturing company
• Knowledge of IFRS & Chinese GAAP
• CPA or qualified accountant required,ACCA preferred
• SAP experience preferred
• Analytical thinking and problem solving capability
• Good at Excel, Word and PPT
• English communication, read and writing skills are essential
• Self-motivated , team player
Apply for 工厂财务控制
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.