Strategic Business Advisor
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
In the role of Strategic Business Advisor you will focus on the challenging Private Market, under which Deloitte covers entrepreneurial and fast growing companies, family groups and the families behind, Belgian private equity, quoted private companies and high net worth individuals. Your role is to enable our business development, keep track of strategic moves in the private market (at clients and targets), professionalize and actively support our account management and assure the continuous inflow of market knowledge into our account and eminence programs.
You will be in charge of:
- Strategic planning and follow up with the Private Leader
- Actively prepare and participate in our account management both focused on existing priority clients as strategic targets
- Actively enable the roll out of our dedicated offerings into the market by aligning the teams and assess the priorities and needs of the clients with the account teams
- Continuously scan the market to identify opportunities and outperform the competition
- Be involved in relevant networks and eminence programs and give input on priorities and opportunities
- Be a Private ambassador and build an extensive network, internally and externally
You have a university degree, preferably in economics/business administration;
You have up to 4-6 years’ experience as an auditor, accountant or tax or strategy consultant;
You are very curious about the private market, improve your business development skills and build an extensive network;
You are business development driven and have a good sense of contact and relationship building
You are looking for solutions and you are managing results;
You have a structured approach and you have good planning and organizational skills;
You speak Dutch, English and French;
You see this as an unique opportunity to broaden your skill set beyond your technical competencies;
You want to engage yourself in this role for 3 years and afterwards potentially take another step/role in your career at Deloitte.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.