Peoplesoft Business Analyst
- 7–9+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology teams and/or consulting organizations partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Financial\Insurance data environment.
- Proven Functional/ technical expertise in PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials Accounts Receivable and General Ledger is a plus
- Proven, hands on experience configuring and troubleshooting the PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Receivable Modules
- Ability to recognize problems and communicate them effectively to management and system support staff to resolve issues
- Experience in full cycle PeopleSoft Financials Implementations and Upgrades
- Experience gathering requirements and converting into business requirements as per SDLC standards, Experience with Agile a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements into test plans, test scenarios and test scripts
- Experience with User Acceptance, System, and Integration Testing.
- PS Query and SQL skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize conflicting tasks
- Strong knowledge of systems developm5ent and project management Agile methodologies/processes
- Support implementation team on current issues
- UNIX & Autosys knowledge a plus
- Insurance industry experience a plus