Quantum Consulting is currently seeking a high–performing, detail–oriented, results–driven Account Manager to join our growing team in Irvine. This role would perform a range of account management, coordination and bookkeeping duties to support the function of the firm. The ideal candidate will need at least five years of experience in a similar position, have direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity and be an excellent time manager with superb communication.
- Builds and manages strong relationships with clients to insure high level of customer service
- Provides support in day–to–day communications with the clients
- Owns all internal aspects of day–to–day account management
- Establish priorities, leverage existing processes (and develop new ones) to achieve objectives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions, initiatives, and requested materials to both external and internal stakeholders
- Prepare financial statements, analysis, and detailed reporting
- Maintain detailed and accurate records
- Manage all accounts and bank reconciliations
- Create strong general ledgers at each month–end close
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Maintain organized records to ensure confidentiality and compliance with various state and federal regulations.
- Ensure data integrity
- Process manual checks, voided checks, and invoices on daily/weekly basis.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as directed by leadership
Factors for Success:
- Bachelors degree
- Solid experience of account management and coordination
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Word, and QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Passionate, proactive, responsible, resourceful, detail–oriented and hard–working
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Able to do research, mine and interpret data and apply prioritization and strategic thinking to reach informed decisions and share recommendations
- Possess a "can–do" attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- 100% of benefits are paid for by the employer
- PTO and paid holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.