Healthcare Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Healthcare)
- Should interact with the business stakeholders to gather/elaborate and document the requirements
- Should create use case models / user stories and should be able to elaborate them without any ambiguity.
- Should take ownership on requirement management completely and coordinate with the Onsite PM to identify and escalate on any scope changes.
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be the sole point of contact for the Tech team for any clarifications
- Should coordinate well with the offshore BA and offshore PM and ensure that the Dev Team offshore is in sync with the BA team
- Should be able to work on project management and coordination aspects for the project with the customer as well as the offshore PM/teams
- Should be part of all scrum calls with offshore teams, consolidate status and report back to the client as needed
- Should be able to raise risks with respect to the entire project and work with the offshore PM/teams to mitigate them in partnership with the client
- Require very strong Healthcare Business Analysis experience in the Payer domain
- Must have strong Payer and Clinical background.
- Should be very strong in requirement gathering and analysis and documenting them in the form of use cases/user stories.
- Data Analyst experience in Health Care Domain is very helpful.
- Strong understanding of Claims data, Member and Clinical data sets
- Experience as Business Analyst is must.
- Experience in comprehending the business problem statement, documenting the analysis outcome and translating outcome to an use case is mandatory.
- Experience in data gathering, data mining, data cleaning &data standardization is nice to have.
- Experience in analyzing the data and identifying data patterns and trends is nice to have.
- Experience in creating reports & visualizations to present analysis results with business units.
- BI Reporting and Visualization experience too.
- Will to own end to end requirements for the project
- Should have completed at least two SDLCs for any of the above applications in the past
- Experience with healthcare data management projects