General Ledger Analyst
Looking for a new challenge? Be part of a new startup team and follow us along this exciting journey.
So what will I be doing?
Perform tasks related to:
- Journal Entries
- GL month end close
- Monthly Standard Activities
- Quality Assurance
You will also be:
- Responsible for activities assigned by the General Accounting Lead
- Perform regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures.
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates, CPA an advantage
- Previous accounting experiencein particular to GL
- Preferably at least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in a SSC or BPO environment
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.