Reporting & Statutory Analyst (Korean Speaker)
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Ensure timely execution of all monthly and quarterly closing activities collaborate with other finance functions – General Ledger transactions posting, Trial Balance Edit check, TB Load onto Hyperion Financial Management, Balance sheet analysis preparation and other HQ reporting.
- Issue intercompany invoices, reconcile intercompany balance with counter party and submit report to HQ for IBS (intercompany transaction system) tie out
- Maintain Fixed Asset registry including posting addition/disposal & normal depreciation
- GIT (Good in Transit) report preparation and inventory booking
- Support external Year-end audit and Annual tax filing (raw data preparation based on PBC (audit required data) list and follow up for ad hoc request)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting & Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in finance/accounting
- Korea statutory experience require
- Duzon knowledge is a plus
- Good attention and quick to learn.
- Comprehensive knowledge in accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain financial information in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced PC skills include Excel.
Locations: BHGE, Kuala Lumpur
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.