Product Remediation Specialist
Do work that matters
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offers a wide range of services and solutions to business customers. We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers and our Private Banking customers.
The Business Customer Solutions team supports the full spectrum of customers’ needs from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. We have accountability for Cash Management, Payments, Business Lending and Commerce Solutions as well as managing the end-to-end business customer experience. The team is also responsible for the delivery of analytical capabilities to support our business customers. The Customer Remediation and Risk Reduction team is accountable for all incidents that financially impact customers across BPB. This includes the identification, understanding, system / process fix, customer remediation and communications.
See yourself in our team
The Product Remediation Specialist is responsible for actively supporting the Manager, BCS Customer Remediation and Risk Reduction Team by reviewing and analysing customer remediation incidents across BPB, triaging incidents that have a potential financial customer impact, to understand root cause; and identify and recommend potential fixes to systems and processes to eliminate any further risks. You will need to be an excellent communicator who can maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as ensure customer accounts are remediated and refunded in alignment with the customer remediation standards. In this role you will recommend change management activity across segments to ensure the frontline are having good conversations with impacted customers and provide insights of key learnings to drive change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as a member of a highly skilled team of customer remediation specialists.
- Use of commercial acumen and knowledge of commercial lending products & systems
- Undertake analysis of business customer accounts to understand inconsistences and recommend remediation paths
- Provide product management insights into gaps within the Product offering, Process, operating procedure or control environment to drive meaningful change and reduce risk
- Use business customer lending systems to preform changes to key loan account information
- Inherent knowledge of & input into design of standard operating procedures
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Commercial orientation, a pragmatic approach and a passion for problem solving
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast paced processing environment
- Broad understanding of banking products, contracts, processes and systems that underpin these
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Attention to detail and ability understand complex account structures
- Banking experience highly regarded
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 16 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.