Consultant, Business Analyst, Clinical Operations, Medical Devices
Our client, a leading medical device company, has engaged GForce Life Sciences in finding an analyst for their resource planning team. In this role, you will be responsible for building a knowledge of Clinical Operations and associated stakeholders. You must maintain an excellent rapport with the Clinical cross–functional partners by understanding their needs and pain points. You will support the process of tracking, allocating, and forecasting headcount. You will dive into large data sets and synthesize findings into management level presentations.
Duties / Expectations of Role
- Work with the global clinical operations organization to help assist with the development of clinical studies to support their current and growing product pipeline.
- Work with the team on transforming clinical study strategy into operational execution and results
- Assist the global resource planning team to drive the global resource management strategy by helping to develop, plan, and implement the management of headcount to deliver efficiently, scalability, and quality in partnership with the clinical cross–functional partners.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems by entering, verifying, and comparing and correcting data.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, and data analytics to optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide ongoing reports
- Consult with Functional Leaders to build staffing models to support scenario planning, conduct portfolio–level "what if" analysis, defend resourcing assumptions, create comprehensive PowerPoint presentations.
- Administer the planning tool, support system maintenance and upkeep of data, educate stakeholders on system functionality, and drive system enhancements
- Develop and support resource planning Key Performance Indicators and dashboards, identification of resourcing trends and patterns, and discovery of value driven insights
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Finance, Economics or another related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel, SQL, and analysis tools.
- Strong data collection, analysis, visualization, model development, and problem–solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self–motivated, a desire to learn, and comfort with challenging the norm
Nice to Have Requirements
?? Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, bash) preferred
Term & Start
?? Remote Work
?? 3 month contract with possible extension of 6–12 months