An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a growing FMCG business based in Hemel Hempsted for a 2 month period.
- This will be a very "hands on" Financial Accountant role and you will be responsible for preparing month end figures in line with the IFRS, the statutory accounts and be the principal point of contact for the year end audit
- You will have two direct reports and liaise directly with the Finance Director
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Knowledge of IFRS AND UK GAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of VAT returns (partial exemptions)
Salary & Benefits
- Day Rate: £250 on a LTD or Umbrella basis
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.