Our client, a trailblazer in Healthcare Information Technology, is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their Vienna Office. With dynamic leadership and collegial culture, this company challenges and engages each member of their team as they continue their successful growth strategy. To exceed the expectations of clients in local, state and federal government, leadership is constructing the infrastructure and securing resources required to scale. The Senior Accountant, working with the Director of Financial Reporting, will oversee a variety of accounting duties and provide financial analysis and dashboarding support. Thus, the incumbent must have the drive and hands–on accounting experience necessary for driving process automation.
- Lead the monthly close process;
- Manage the Monthly GL balance review;
- Oversee the annual incurred cost submission;
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations;
- Update monthly financial dashboards;
- Create monthly financial reports and analysis.
A well–qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- Actively working towards or possess a CPA is required;
- At least three years of accounting experience;
- Experience with Deltek and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories