Interim Management Accountant
Robert Half are proud to partner with a Central Bristol based organisation to recruit a Management Accountant on an initial six-month assignment (with potential to extend). Working as part of a collaborative finance function, the successful candidate will finalise the monthly management accounts ahead of business partnering with non-finance colleagues to provide insight to the performance of their business units.
You can expect to:
- Be working up and down the chain of command, finalising the monthly accounts and being the 'face of finance' to multiple business units.
- Be reviewing the statutory accounts to provide further financial insight.
- Be managing stakeholder expectations and confidently translate financial information to non-finance colleagues.
In order to be considered for the Management Accountant position, you will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experienced in the production of management accounts.
- Experienced in managing multiple stakeholders.
Our client are a highly acquisitive organisation with a wide reaching business model. Experiencing continual growth and expansion, and championing a collaborative and engaging culture, this is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant.
Salary & Benefits
In return you can expect £200 - £225 per day or £40,000 Fixed Term Contract (pro-rata).
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.