Finance Accounting Officer
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting for a Temporary Finance Accounting Officer to join a UK wide business who have a site based in Nottingham.
Working as part of a team, reporting to the Financial Control Manager, this Finance Accounting Officer role will be a varied role and will require someone to have the skill sets below;
- Liaise with the wider Finance team and external payroll provider to check and process accurately all new appointments, contractual variations and resignations to ensure they are reflected in the appropriate month's payroll run.
- Assist in resolving any payroll reconciliation queries, liaising with HR, the wider Finance team and the Trust's external payroll providers as appropriate;
Support Financial Control Manager:
Examples include the following:
- Checking and processing expense claim forms
- Inputting data into our staff database
- Purchase invoices
- Ensure BACs payment runs for payments to suppliers, staff and other creditors are made on a timely basis and are accurate;
- Checking, processing and payment of staff expense claim forms;
To be considered for the role you will need to be looking for a temp role as this contract will be for roughly 6-8 weeks. The Client is extremely friendly and supportive in all aspects of the role - the right candidate will be ethical and positive in nature.
You will already have had exposure to purchase ledger or general accounting duties including Payrolll. You will have a team focused attitude and have a great attention to detail- the culture for the business is fantastic and is genuinely a great place to work.
The role has a salary range of between £18000 and £21,000 plus benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.