Interim Head of FInance
Robert Half is currently working in partnership with a small/medium sized business based in Central Birmingham looking for a Interim Head of Finance.
£300-350 a day - 3-6 months You will be looking certain functions and processes within the finance function.
Further Duties and Responsibilities but not limited too;
- Take the lead of the finance function
- Posting of monthly journals
- Ensuring the complete, accurate and timely production of management information
- Transaction reporting across multiple systems.
- Variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet control accounts and risks
- Provide cash flow forecast data to support treasury in their preparation of the bi-weekly cash forecast.
- Responsible for advising/transforming/overhaul on financial reporting issues
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- Highly commercial
- Advanced in Excel
- Strong in using multiple operation systems at one time.
What is on offer? A day rate of up to £350.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.