Interim Finance Assistant - 12 month FTC
My client is looking for an immediately available Finance Assistant to join the team as quickly as possible. Candidates need to have an understanding of charity finances and need to want to work for a Not for Profit organisation
My client is a large Not for Profit organisation in London
· To process supplier invoices, staff expenses and corporate cards in line with the financial policies
· To support processes in accurate and timely recording of bank transactions and monitor the bank reconciliations.
· To support the admin team to follow the financial processes and adhere with finance policies.
· To support accounts receivable in raising sales invoices, collection of fees by direct debit, allocation of fees, debtor management and credit control.
· Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Ability to process large volumes of purchase and sales invoices.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Good knowledge of business to customer sales invoicing, collection of payments and debtor management.
· Organised and able to meet tight deadlines
· Team player
£25,000 - £28,000 for 12 months