Group Financial Controller
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional qualifications (ACCA/ CIMA/ MACPA). MIA members are encourage to apply.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in accounts environment of which 3 years in management position. Preference will be given to candidate with manufacturing working experience.
- Mature candidate with commercial experience & exposure with high level of integrity and independence
- Proven numerial and analytical skills and attention to details.
- Responsible, well organized, analytical, good interpersonal and strong leadership skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Profiecient in Mandarin is an advantage
- Head of Accounts Department to ensure smooth operations of all functions.
- Responsible for timely submission of accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly managment accounts.
- Prepare management, forecast, budget and financial reports and contribute to management decision.
- Prepare and responsible for group consolidation of accounts.
- Review quarterly and yearly financial announcement and reports and ensure compliance to Bursa Malaysia requirement (e.g. MFRS).
- Liase and cooperate with Company Secretary, Tax Agent and External Auditor to fullfill Statutory Board requirement.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned.