- Good knowledge in accounts
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual closing of accounts on a timely and accurate basis
- Prepare GST submissions
- Prepare HR calculation and submission to CPF/ Levy and etc
- Handle portfolio of clients and work independently
- May be assigned Ad-hoc duties
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy
- 3-5 years of working experience (preferably with experiences in audit and accounting firm)
- Process good communication and organisation skills
- Strong proficiency in excel
- Meticulous, detailed, independent as well as a team player
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.