Asset Management Front Office Finance Controller
You will assist the AM APAC front office business in all financial performance related areas. You will support month-end closing, forecasting, planning and budgeting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, where appropriate. You will act as a business enabler/Centre of competence in all financial data related topics. You will participate in strategic initiatives, on a planned or ad-hoc basis, financial modeling or related aspects. You will maintain oversight and provide necessary training to Centre of Excellence team on day-to-day activities.
- You will provide IWM AM division with timely and meaningful financial info and value analysis to support decision-making that leads to stronger business performance and necessary business growth/expansion.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the financial services industry (preferably with some exposure in the asset management industry).
- You have a Bachelor's Degree (Finance & Accounting will be an advantage).
- You have strong communication skills and team-player attitude.
- You have analytical and business partnering mindset.
- You possess a very good command of written and spoken English. Exposure in mandarin-speaking environment is a plus. Exposure in Mandarin-speaking environment is a plus to cater to partners within the region.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills