Commercial Finance Analyst
This is a 12 month FTC Commercial Analyst role based in Uxbridge.
This 12 month FTC Commercial Analyst role based in Uxbridge is working for a large pharmaceutical company.
This temporary Commercial Analyst position based in Uxbridge will involve the following responsibilities:
- Review monthly sales and work with Market Commercial Controllers to ensure that sales are reported correctly to Financial Reporting Manager by working day 2
Consolidate Commercial sales and expenses, providing variance analysis at Regional Commercial Unit (RCU) level to Financial Reporting Manager
Support the consolidated budget and quarterly forecast exercises for the Commercial function
- Prepare financial analysis and presentation materials for the review meetings.
- Update Monthly sales, expenses, brand P&L and KPI reports
- Monthly update of "ad hoc" commercial reports, e.g. cost & sales per representative
- Support the financial accounting teams and commercial controllers, to ensure consistency in the reporting of local Commercial sales, costs, month end accruals, recharges and other financial information.
Produce monthly headcount, inventory and Capex reports for Commercial .
Provide full financial support to the Commercial Director(s) in the reporting of Commercial sales, costs, inventory, headcount & FTE, and other financial information.
Support the planning processes 5-year plan, budget and quarterly forecasts within the overall Global Finance timetable.
Assist with preparation of presentations for the quarterly forecast and budget review meetings
Understand the management and legal entity reporting requirements for Norgine and prepare the budgets, forecasts and plans on this basis
The successful candidate for this temporary Commercial Analyst position will need to have the following skills:
- Finalist accountant; Finance background; experience in a multinational environment
Experienced in providing monthly and ad hoc management information to Senior Executives
Analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to use IT systems (JD Edwards, TM1, Excel etc.) to improve processes and convert data into meaningful business information
Experience in producing budgets and forecasts
This is a 12 month FTC position with car park on site.