I am recruiting a Payroll Manager for a great employer in Nottingham. This is a fantastic opportunity and our client is offering a fantastic working environment and great benefits.
Our client is a stable, well established and large organisation in Nottingham, that offers fantastic benefits. It is based in south Nottingham, which is commutable from Derby, Nottingham and Loughborough.
The Payroll Manager will be working as part of the finance team, and duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a small team, which will involve one-to-one meetings, training and development, upskilling, professional development reviews etc...
- Maintaining and improving the payroll system, policies and procedures
- Supporting the team with producing the monthly payroll from beginning to end for c. 1,500 employees
- Ensure the payroll policies and procedures are adhered to in accordance with legislation and contractual obligations
- Acting as the main contact for HMRC, DWP and other third parties
- Supporting with the resolution of payroll queries
- Complete all year end processes
- Support internal and external audits
- Prepare regular payroll reports
To apply for this role you must:
- be competent with producing payroll from beginning to end
- have experience of supervising or managing a small team
This is a permanent opportunity to join a stable and well established organisation in Nottingham that really values its employees. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- a salary of £28,000
- salary increments
- 39 days holiday plus statutory days
- an extremely generous pension scheme that contributes 14.2%
- discount card for major retailers
- study support for relevant qualifications