- Responsible for the external invoice input via PO 3-way-matching, in compliance with the applicable laws such as withholding tax, consumption tax etc. and also in compliance with procurement policies; strictly follow policy of “No-PO-No-Pay”
- Support the cash pool operations based on treasury guideline, and also ensure vendor clearing (with system function support), manage refunds and (rejected + return payment) process bounced payments.
- Follow the alignment with financial reporting team and region tax team on needed operation steps and subsequent controls/reconciliation to ensure the quality and timeliness of the indirect tax processing embedded in the payment process.
- Closely work with both cross function users and external vendors to ensure the on time invoice input and accurate payment cycle.
Professional Skills Required:
- Minimum university degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, and related fields, or similar practical experience.
- Knowledgeable on IFRS accounting rules.
- Good knowledge of the Purchase to pay process.
- Good English speaking and communication skill.
- Solid SAP knowledge.
Job Experience Required:
- At least 1-2 years working experience
Apply for Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.