A successful banking business are seeing considerable growth and are in need of an experienced Management Accountant to continue this growth. Working from the Saffron Walden office the Management Accountant will have responsibility for the month end processes and production of the Management Accounts alongside assisting the Financial Controller with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
An established banking business who are looking to push their expansion, especially in the Saffron Walden market. You will be sitting with an experienced finance team who will be able to provide continued growth and development from their excellent office space.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the production of detailed management accounts
- Ownership of the month end processes; pre-payments, accruals and trial balance
- Operating as a business partner providing support to key internal stakeholders
- Variance analysis again budget and P&L
- Cost analysis
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the forecasting and re-forecasting process
- Assisting with the ongoing budgeting processes
- Assisting with the continued system and process improvements
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- A proven track record in the production of month end
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified
- Strong Excel; Pivot Tables, V Look-Ups and Sumifs
- Broad systems exposure, experienced in system improvements
- Confident in liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be joining a growing business in the banking sector in their Saffron Walden location. You will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.