Assistant Management Accountant
剩余 1 天
The Assistant Management Accountant role requires the candidate to assist with the management accounts and business partnering as well as partaking in transactional duties.
The client is an established university based in Central London, the department provides a positive and sociable working environment.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant role include:
- Posting Journals
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Approving HR forms
- Assisting with management accounts
- Budget uploads
- Business partnering including meeting with non finance staff to discuss budget recommendations
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience assisting with management accounts
- Experience processing month end transactions including journals
- Be confident using excel pivot tables and v look ups
- Be immediately available to start and commit to a 6 month contract
- Have excellent communication skills and a good attitude to work
The 6 month contract will provide the successful candidate with a competitive salary and a the potential to move into a progressive and permanent role.