ERP Business Analyst
The objective of the ERP Functional Business Analyst is to work with the business users and ERP/IT team to coordinate efforts across business and development platforms. You will have a blend of both functional & technical expertise and will participate in project initiatives and help maintain and enhance the existing application base in accordance with design standards. Critical need to ensure proper adoption, maintenance and support of our Enterprise Business suite Infrastructure (including ERP, EDI, SQL Reporting, and analytics,). As part of the ERP team you will need a deep commitment to improving operational efficiency both from a functional and technology standpoint.
The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Expert knowledge of business domains such as Financials, Inventory, Sales/Distribution, Supply Chain, etc.
- Lead and timely deliver small to medium size ERP projects across business domains
- Champion and lead Master Data Management, Data Governance & Compliance.
- Build relationships with our users, developing a comprehensive understanding of our business and leading requirements development.
- Work directly with clients to implement, support, and integrate technology solutions into diverse business environments
- Maintain interfaces between applications for inventory, order management, purchase order, accounts payable/receivable modules, sales/distribution modules, and EDI
- You will identify and document aspects of the following: As–Is Processes, Business Requirements, To–Be Solutions, Functional Specifications and Configuration.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Research issues that are often non–standard/non–routine and require some clarification
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking
- Monitor the EDI process to ensure quality and reliability of EDI transmissions inbound and outbound
- The candidate will work with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, manage and maintain successful EDI implementation
- Analyze EDI and data integration/transformation requirements from business partners and develop processes to meet these requirements
ERP Business Analyst two miles south of NC State University. No relo.
Critical need to ensure proper adoption, maintenance and support of our Enterprise Business suite Infrastructure (including ERP, EDI, SQL Reporting, and analytics,)
Expert knowledge of business domains such as Financials, Inventory, Sales/Distribution, Supply Chain, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Minimum of seven (7+) years' experience as ERP Functional/Technical Analyst, or similar role.
- Certifications: PMP, PBA, CCBA, CBAP, or ITIL V3 preferred.
- Highly capable as an individual contributor, at the same time comfortable being an engaged team member.
- Collaborate with customers and vendors, and EDI Service Provider in EDI implementation and handle testing, go–live, post production support, and maintenance
- Experience with business system such as ERP, WMS, TMS, EDI, and financials required.
- Knowledge of Infor ERP, SAP, Epicor, NetSuite, Distribution One, or Oracle required.
- Excellent data interpretation and communication skills, ability to summarize complex findings clearly and concisely
- Interested in learning new systems quickly, being able to adapt and personally drive continuous improvement in the organization. Kaizen focused.
- Confidence to challenge business processes, data validity, assumptions, status quo.
- Capable to manage multiple projects in a fast–paced environment and timely delivery of completed projects while being respectful to the budget.
- Integration experience with business system such as ERP, WMS, TMS, and EDI is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, draft reviews and user acceptance testing.
- Experience with EDI Systems such as SPSCommerce, 1EDISource, Cleo, etc. preferred.