Technical Writer (Business Analyst)
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- The basic responsibility is to document department processes and data flow requirements and incorporate visuals for technical documents.
- Responsible for learning the process complexities and conveying this information to project teams.
- Communicate process and project complexities in a straightforward manner
- Expected to output examples are (but not limited to) process and data flowcharts using Visio tools, task/activities descriptions, information management flow description.
- Ability to communicate orally and written with business units’ resources (all level)
- Use different delivery methodologies such as pictures, charts, diagrams, graph or animation.
- Develop ad-hoc documents which requested by Management
- Bachelors Degree holder
- 2 years + relevant experience
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working on projects, and awareness of project management methodologies
- Experience of producing/validating project documents such as:
- Requirements Documents
- Specification Documents
- Process Definitions & Process Maps (‘As Is’ & ‘To Be’)
- Test Strategies and Test Scripts
- Business and/or Systems Analysis Qualification
- Awareness of Project Management Frameworks
- Experience of Private Assets investment
- Experience Fund Accounting
- Experience of Private Client/Family Office services
- NetSuite experience
- Investran experience
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.